ReviewsNo reviews yet
India is a holy land where many religions endure. Uttarakhand, which is also known as Dev Bhoomi (Land of Gods), because it is the land of great pilgrimages, holy temples and places, which attracts millions of pilgrims, devotees and spiritual seekers to get enlightenment.
Kedarnath Dham is located in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand and is one of the topmost locations for devotees of Shiva.
It is one of the revered pilgrimage centre in Northern India, located on the bank of Mandakini river at an altitude of 3584 meters above sea level. The historical name of this region is "Kedar Khand". Kedarnath Temple is a part of Char Dhams and Panch Kedar in Uttarakhand and one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in India.
- Hotel Accommodation as per package.
- Meals : Daily Breakfast, Dinner (Veg Only)
- All transfers/tours services as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- All Fuel, Driver Allowance, Parking, Hotel Tax, Toll Tax, State Tax.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
- If due to any reasons beyond our control like landslide, traffic jams, flood, riots, political unrest, bandhs, helicopter unavailability or bad weather conditions, accidents or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, program will needed to be changed or extended. the additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengers directly. Due to these reasons we may cancel some sightseeing places, there shall be no refund for the same.
- Any charges of train, auto, air-ticket, ropeway ticket of Haridwar, Manasa/Chandi Devi, Doli & pony, etc.