ReviewsNo reviews yet
The Maldives is a nation of islands in the Indian Ocean, that spans across the equator. It is a Home to 1,192 coral islands.
The Maldives tourism is known popularly across the globe for its pristine white sandy beaches, blooming reef fishes, crystalline lagoons, palm-fringed islands, and lavish water villas.
The beauty of the Maldives is not only above the water. The Maldives is home to about five percent of the planet’s reefs that comes with an explosion of color contributed by soft and hard corals that form them.
The Maldives country is packed with a plethora of world-famous attractions, which pledge to lure honeymooners and leisure holidaymakers.
The Maldives tourism is characterized by a hot tropical climate with two dominating and distinct seasons - wet season (May to October) and dry season (November to April).
- 04 Nights Accomodation as per Itinerary on Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Transfers by speedboat, Government Taxes/VAT/ Service Charges (5% GST on total package cost)
- Meet & Greet service at Male International Airport
- Fruit Basket for Honeymooners (for wedding not older than 6 months)
- Cost of Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events
- Any increase in cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
Day 1- Arrival and Day at Leisure
The exciting journey begins with arrival at Velana International Airport (MLE) near the capital city Male. You will be greeted by our tour representative at the airport and transferred via speedboat to your resort. Check into your room and enjoy a warm welcome in your room. Take the rest of the day to roam around the gorgeous sandy beach and enjoying the views of the vast ocean. Enjoy a delicious dinner with your partner and overnight stay.
Day 2- Day at Leisure
Enjoy a wonderful breakfast first thing in the morning at your resort. Gear up for an entertaining day ahead with plenty of leisure activities. Spend time indulging in different activities at the resort, later gorge on delectable lunch. Admire the beautiful views and serene surroundings from your resort. After dinner, retire to bed for an overnight stay.
Day 3- Day at Leisure
Kick-start the beautiful day with a healthy breakfast at the resort. Spend some time admiring the beautiful sunrise and serene beach. Indulge in scrumptious lunch and can take some rest at the resort. In the evening explore the beach and enjoy sunset views. Return to your resort for overnight stay and dinner.
Day 4- Day at Leisure
After breakfast, take the entire day to enjoy as per your wish. Go for relaxing long walks, try out various outdoor activities at the resort and spend time in the pools. Later have mouth-watering lunch and relax for some time. In the evening, you can again go out for swimming or a walk. After a relaxing day at the resort, enjoy a dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5- Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, check out of your room. You will be dropped at the international airport in Maldives via speedboat. Board your flight home with wonderful memories of your travel in Maldives.