ReviewsNo reviews yet
The Maldives is a nation of islands in the Indian Ocean, that spans across the equator. It is a Home to 1,192 coral islands.
The Maldives tourism is known popularly across the globe for its pristine white sandy beaches, blooming reef fishes, crystalline lagoons, palm-fringed islands, and lavish water villas.
The beauty of the Maldives is not only above the water. The Maldives is home to about five percent of the planet’s reefs that comes with an explosion of color contributed by soft and hard corals that form them.
The Maldives country is packed with a plethora of world-famous attractions, which pledge to lure honeymooners and leisure holidaymakers.
The Maldives tourism is characterized by a hot tropical climate with two dominating and distinct seasons - wet season (May to October) and dry season (November to April).
- 03 Nights Accomodation as per Itinerary on Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Transfers by speedboat, Government Taxes/VAT/ Service Charges (5% GST on total package cost)
- Meet & Greet service at Male International Airport
- Fruit Basket for Honeymooners (for wedding not older than 6 months)
- Cost of Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events
- Any increase in cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
Day 1- Arrival & Leisure Day
Upon your arrival in Maldives, you will be welcomed by our representative, get transferred to the resort booked for your stay. Complete all check-in formalities at the resort, and unwind in your room. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and taking in the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches. Enjoy your overnight stay at the luxury resort.
Day 2: Free at Leisure
Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast and spend the rest of the day as you wish. Couples can choose to soak in the sun on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! Honeymooners can also add a tinge of adventure to their romantic vacation by indulging in water sports like snorkeling, windsurfing, or banana boat ride at your own expense. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3- Free at Leisure
After a mouth-watering breakfast, get ready to cherish the another leisure day. Spend the day as per your liking. There are numerous activities you can choose from to explore Maldives better. Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4- Departure
Enjoy the final breakfast of your romantic vacation, and pack your bags to check-out from the hotel. A ferry will be waiting for you outside the hotel. Board the vehicle and get transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home.