ReviewsNo reviews yet
India is a holy land where many religions endure. Uttarakhand, which is also known as Dev Bhoomi (Land of Gods), because it is the land of great pilgrimages, holy temples and places, which attracts millions of pilgrims, devotees and spiritual seekers to get enlightenment.
Char Dham Yatra comprises of four holy sites – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
It is said in the scriptures that the virtuous who are successful in visiting here, not only get washed away from the sins of this birth, but they also become free from the bondage of life and death.
- Hotel Accommodation as per package
- Meals : Daily Breakfast, Dinner (Veg Only)
- All transfers/tours services as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- All Fuel, Driver Allowance, Parking, Hotel Tax, Toll Tax, State Tax.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
- If due to any reasons beyond our control like landslide, traffic jams, flood, riots, political unrest, bandhs, helicopter unavailability or bad weather conditions, accidents or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, program will needed to be changed or extended. the additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengers directly. Due to these reasons we may cancel some sightseeing places, there shall be no refund for the same.
- Any charges of train, auto, air-ticket, ropeway ticket of Haridwar, Manasa/Chandi Devi, Doli & pony, etc.