CHARDHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER- EX DEHRADUN
India is a holy land where many religions endure. Uttarakhand, which is also known as Dev Bhoomi (Land of Gods), because it is the land of great pilgrimages, holy temples and places, which attracts millions of pilgrims, devotees and spiritual seekers to get enlightenment.
Char Dham Yatra comprises of four holy sites - Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
It is said in the scriptures that the virtuous who are successful in visiting here, not only get washed away from the sins of this birth, but they also become free from the bondage of life and death.
- Helicopter flying from Dehradun to the Chardham shrines, & back.
- Accommodation for 4 nights, 01 night at each Dham, with all meals included.
- Local Sight Seeing with the Heli guides at all four destinations.
- VIP Darshans.
- Airport & hotel transfers at Dehradun.
- Palki or Pony at Yamunotri - subject to availability.
- Maha Abhishek at Badrinath ji - on demand.
- Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath ji - on demand.
- Shri Kedarnath ji helicopter shuttle services
- Helicopter handling charges.
- Taxes & other government levy.